Since we guarantee each hospital that NONE of the cards will say ‘Get Well Soon’, we look through everycard that’s made.
Based on our experience of reading over 5,000 cards here are some Helpful Hints:
- Use glitter glue rather than sprinkling glitter on glue
- Glitter glue makes it much easier to transport the cards. Also stays on card better
- Okay and let’s be honest. Our couches are covered in that sprinkle glitter J
- Now that we have locations ranging from Alaska to New York it’d be fun to state your city too.
- We asked some of our friends at Senior Living and Elementary Schools to write their ages as well.*
- The top artists are invited to make cards with children at Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago. Please reach out if your masterpiece is selected.
- Our concern is that they may come off during the shipping. Either way still works. Still looks good. But be careful.
- Limit the religious references or specific holidays (i.e. Christmas)
- We can’t promise those cards will be delivered room to room since they must go through a separate group at the hospital.
Either way we can deliver all the cards as long as they don’t say ‘Get Well Soon’, but we still wanted to provide these Helpful Hints!
Your Buddy in Chicago,
Marcus, Age 82
To see more pictures and stories please check out our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter , or visit our LinkedIn page!